Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Bugs bugs bugs
01-15-2012, 02:56 PM
I cant get into the kassau system ..... nothing pops up for me to enter the system and complete a mission.

I also cannot complete a different mission on a station since the ground is missing and i fall into space when i try to walk.

http://i41.tinypic.com/iee7mu.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/35miqvs.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-15-2012, 08:15 PM
the second one is a somewhat common problem with the random exploration missions. with ground anyways maps can be messed up and stuff. usually bug reporting them in game can get those maps pulled from the system until fixed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
the second one is a somewhat common problem with the random exploration missions. with ground anyways maps can be messed up and stuff. usually bug reporting them in game can get those maps pulled from the system until fixed.
Still cannot enter the kassau sector and STILL cannot complete that mission so had to skip it ... utter crap this game is totally unimpressive... its been around how long now and there is still major gameplay bugs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXT View Post
I cant get into the kassau system ..... nothing pops up for me to enter the system and complete a mission.

I also cannot complete a different mission on a station since the ground is missing and i fall into space when i try to walk.

http://i41.tinypic.com/iee7mu.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/35miqvs.jpg
Is this Tribble or Holodeck? (You've posted in the test server forums.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Is this Tribble or Holodeck? (You've posted in the test server forums.)
i dunno.....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 PM.