Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Please fix this
01-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Hello I'm hoping the devs will read this as I have sent a ticket... no response... requested GM help... no response... I'm at the point where I will just quit game altogether...

My problem is the Duty Officers... My level 50 toon has a KDF officers in her crew which when I'm accessing the my crew duty roster or giving them assignments makes the game crash... My level 50 Klingon has Federation ones... which does the same thing...

I would of been willing to in the past simply restart the toons to fix problem... but since I would lose my retro fit ships and I refuse to pay for a ship I got for free to fix a problem in game...

So dev's... do your job and fix bugs

Thank you....
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 01:57 PM
consiering your not supposed to have cross faction officers in the duty system, that is a problem in itself. but its so buggy you cannot even delete them? I hope that gets fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 02:15 PM
No I cannot delete them... as the duty roster just goes crazy shuts game down and says I have currpt file... I know hich duty officer it is as well... its that dam Andorian I have on my crew for my klingon.. not sure which one it is on my fed mind... Need to double check that one... I don't play fed much
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrin_Zu_Chaos
No I cannot delete them... as the duty roster just goes crazy shuts game down and says I have currpt file... I know hich duty officer it is as well... its that dam Andorian I have on my crew for my klingon.. not sure which one it is on my fed mind... Need to double check that one... I don't play fed much
Sounds like you need to delete these character and start over... ('Tribble' is a test Server after all...)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrin_Zu_Chaos
Hello I'm hoping the devs will read this as I have sent a ticket... no response... requested GM help... no response... I'm at the point where I will just quit game altogether...

My problem is the Duty Officers... My level 50 toon has a KDF officers in her crew which when I'm accessing the my crew duty roster or giving them assignments makes the game crash... My level 50 Klingon has Federation ones... which does the same thing...

I would of been willing to in the past simply restart the toons to fix problem... but since I would lose my retro fit ships and I refuse to pay for a ship I got for free to fix a problem in game...

So dev's... do your job and fix bugs

Thank you....
Is this on Tribble? If yes, there is no GM support for Tribble.

If this is on Holodeck, let me know so I can have your thread moved to the appropriate forum.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2012, 06:29 PM
its on holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Um i though Tribble was both the only difference is its testing out new stuff
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2012, 08:05 AM
So i logged on today and figured I'd try get some duty officer stuff done why preying that the game didn't crash... So anyway... to cut a long story short the game did crash but not before I was able to get a screen shot of a federation duty officer on a klingon ship...

Take a look at screen shot for it!
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...uChaos/bug.jpg

So please fix bug please so my game don't crash no more!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-15-2012, 04:32 PM
I assumes next patch is Tuesday. But can you please fix this game is just well crashing I provided proof but yet nothing is done....
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-16-2012, 04:28 PM
The Andorian duty officer in your screenshot is a marauder doff, so it is actually a KDF doff.

When you crash, do you get an error? Can you describe the error? Any information would be very useful.