Lt. Commander
# 161
01-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Although irritating, I can thankfully say this is the first time this has happened in quite awhile.
Lt. Commander
# 162
01-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieMoore2008 View Post
Fine! I think your right, also PvP just isn't fun personally.

I have left games when they went F2p due to the influx of new players. Most of them come to just cause trouble (because they have no life of course). Hoping this isn't the case and STO becomes a hit again
now now now.... is that any way to talk to our new friends... hell, I might even create a F2P account just so I can ask dumb questions like where is sulu and crap.. oh wait.. that might give me away in that I had to be here when sulu wasn't missing!
Lt. Commander
# 163 this thread dead heck no...
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I never knew what a wall of text was...I learned somethin tonite...

But I do agree and I hope that these people at PW know how to back up accounts...

If people put all their time and money in any pay game this better be top issue and I want them to satisfy us and let us know this would never be an issue.

As for lagg probly...but I just started and I got bad lagg in a few instances last week - really bad..and I have at least 10megs down, and I wasnt partied...almost not acceptable as it rendrered the game unplayable (on a ground mission).

But there are some kool instance things going on here like people being able to join your party while you are on a mission - IE joining an instance you are on - IE if you are in a bind you can really ask for help from a Fleet mate and get it.

I hope they get it fixed I wanna play !! I was lookin at the Foundry mission editor tonite...

Cdr Hawkeyez
Lt. Commander
# 164
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM
server back up it seems
Lt. Commander
# 165
01-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdr_Hawkeyez View Post
I never knew what a wall of text was...I learned somethin tonite...

But I do agree and I hope that these people at PW know how to back up accounts...

If people put all their time and money in any pay game this better be top issue and I want them to satisfy us and let us know this would never be an issue.

As for lagg probly...but I just started and I got bad lagg in a few instances last week - really bad..and I have at least 10megs down, and I wasnt partied...almost not acceptable as it rendrered the game unplayable (on a ground mission).

But there are some kool instance things going on here like people being able to join your party while you are on a mission - IE joining an instance you are on - IE if you are in a bind you can really ask for help from a Fleet mate and get it.

I hope they get it fixed I wanna play !! I was lookin at the Foundry mission editor tonite...

Cdr Hawkeyez
Quite frankly.. you are not important enough.. no customer on here is.. we just keep throwing our money at them and keep taking it lying down. You will not get an answer.
Lt. Commander
# 166 is the server up??
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
I am still getting the version mismatch error. I show that I am running version 17.20120104b.18 is it the current one?? Thanks!

Bart
Lt. Commander
# 167
01-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur_Douglas_Dent
I guess they booted everyone instead of JUST taking down the holodeck. I dont know anything really about MMO servers but i would think they could just perform the maintenance on the holodeck without taking down the whole game.
Pardon? AFAIK, "Holodeck" is essentially the entire game environment, not just a single piece of hardware. You can not take it down without taking down the whole game because it is the whole game.There are only two shards total that we players have access to most of the time--Holodeck, which is the "live" environment, and Tribble, which is the beta test environment (open to Gold users only).
Lt. Commander
# 168
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM
The issue has been resolved; thanks for your patience.
Closed Thread