Lt. Commander
Hey all! I just finished my entry for the PodcastUGC Jem'Hadar ship contest. I hope you'll enjoy 'Re-emergence'. In it, you'll investigate an anomaly in a supposedly uninhabited star system. What you uncover will have a profound impact on some mysterious new friends.

ID: ST-HIPXHZ9HS Federation levels 30+

I'm hoping to get some interesting feedback from players on this mission. I did all the work on it recently to get it done for the contest, but I hope to keep adding details for a while, especially if players would like that. I've spent a lot of time on my past missions, and I had to learn how to work faster on this one. Hopefully I was able to make an interesting story without spending months slowly fleshing out the details. But you'll have to let me know!

Also feel free to check out my older missions, Conjoined and Spectre of the Past!

-DenizenVI
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenizenVI
....Also feel free to check out my older missions, Conjoined and Spectre of the Past!

-DenizenVI
My reaction:

"Wait... that Denizen! ZOMG LOGONLOGONLOGONFOUNDRYMISSIONTOPLAY"

Post Play Additions:

I love how you're able to keep the feel of Star Trek, not just in the trek babble but in the thoughts of what a lot of the exploration and discovery episodes meant.

That said you have a lot of good here and I'm kinda sad the contest made you rush it out early! I really hope that even after you keep working on it because the plot and the thought behind it all really deserves it.

I suggest, you put an offer in for Evil70th to do a spell check and general overview. Although I didn't catch any spelling errors I did see some formatting things, but he is better at locating those things than I am.

Good luck in the contest! : D