Lt. Commander
# 1 Login issue ?
01-17-2012, 04:27 AM
getting a problem with loggin into the game.

i login and it comes up you are not a subscription player please login in on the 17th Jan when the game is free to play, why is this happening its the 17th today?

is this due to massive amounts of users logging on the game ?

please advise

thanks
simon
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogers79
getting a problem with loggin into the game.

i login and it comes up you are not a subscription player please login in on the 17th Jan when the game is free to play, why is this happening its the 17th today?

is this due to massive amounts of users logging on the game ?

please advise

thanks
simon
Hi there.. I Have EXACTELY the same problem. I spend an hour trying to log in with the CORRECT username and password, but it keeps saying.. please come back on 17th January bla bla bla... this is annoying...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2012, 07:04 AM
I believe where the devs live it is only about 7am in the morning so they may be having their corn flakes right now. The server is due to go down in a few hours which is when they are likely to do what they need to do to enable non subscribers to log in.

It will be today but in a few, likely four, hours time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2012, 07:09 AM
thanks for the response, shame it couldnt be up and running earlier
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-17-2012, 07:25 AM
oh cmon i think it passed lot of hours and i still have this problem frack you pewe and cryptic stupid companys i was expecting this game to go free since its launched 1-2 years ago and when its finally free i cant log in in the day they say FRACK YOU

PS i really wanted to become gold member if i liked this game but for this stupid thing i will not im trying for several hours and still the same problem why they allow us to make accounts if we cant play stupid company

PS yeah i finnaly found out u can play in 3 and half hours but others told me this not cryptic stupid company