Lt. Commander
# 11
01-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The C-Store has plenty of items for new players in it. Between ships, costumes, etc there must be close to 50 items available; and that's more then enough to last most people just coming into the game quite a long time. It's taken most of use 2 years to acquire all those items. I doubt FTPers will do it in a week.

As far as C-Store pricing, it's consistent with other FTP games. A horse in the LotRO will run about 1,995 TPs, which is about $25.00. That's more then what an end-game ship currently runs in the C-Store so I'm not really seeing cost inconsistencies with similar games.
That horse is hella expensive :p. I think I'll stick to running around on foot in that game if I ever play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
I think they meant the non-Vega colony related tutorial. rumor was it that they were supposed to make the current tutorial part of a new STF and that they would make a completely new tutorial.
That would defintely be cool in the sense that it would probably last longer than the vega colony one and give you more goodies. I look foward to playing through if that's the case.
Lt. Commander
# 12 The New Tutorials?
01-15-2012, 05:03 PM
For those that may remember it? The original Klingon Tutorial is a test of how good you fight, one-on-one, against another Klingon!
Lt. Commander
# 13 The New Tutorials?
01-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I thought, that, the new Fed-Side Tutorial, according to someone else in this Thread, is now live? Well, it isn't. Why not? Because, they are still using the original Fed-Side Tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-16-2012, 03:28 PM
As far as I have heard the only new Fed Tutorial is already in the game - the current Tutorial was changed from the origial. Any other indications there might be a different Fed Tutorial are just forum poster rumors rather then actual Dev statements. I don't remember seeing any Dev statements to indicate otherwise.
Lt. Commander
# 15 The New Tutorials?
01-17-2012, 08:02 AM
mad:Cosmic_One? I started a new character, yesterday, thinking that the new Fed-Side Tutorial, which is at Starfleet Academy, is already in the game, but, it is not! The original Fed-Side Tutorial has, only, looks-wise, been changed, and, kept, as, the Fed-Side Tutorial! If the new Fed-Side Tutorial is in the game, there is no indication of it! Why wasn't it changed, or, is it supposed to have been put in the game, but, because of a ton of bugs in it, they re-instated the original Fed-Side Tutorial? I am both mad, and confused, here. Please help!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeWarrior2552
mad:Cosmic_One? I started a new character, yesterday, thinking that the new Fed-Side Tutorial, which is at Starfleet Academy, is already in the game, but, it is not! The original Fed-Side Tutorial has, only, looks-wise, been changed, and, kept, as, the Fed-Side Tutorial! If the new Fed-Side Tutorial is in the game, there is no indication of it! Why wasn't it changed, or, is it supposed to have been put in the game, but, because of a ton of bugs in it, they re-instated the original Fed-Side Tutorial? I am both mad, and confused, here. Please help!
There is no Fed Tutorial where you start at the Academy. That was just something they said they'd like to do at some point - and, as is common, the forum posters then ran with it assuming it was gospel. All Cryptic did was alter the existing Tutorial to make it a little more story oriented and smoother. The current, new, Tutorial is the only one you are going to get for some time.