Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
01-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
I agree with the Nagus ( and not because he paid me to do so). If Cryptic was so concerned about us voicing our low opinion about the current state of the game to newcomers, perhaps they should have everything fixed, or at least in a better situation that does not have so much hostility coming from the community before starting up f2p. That would have been the more profitable (wink, Nagus) decision because then Cryptic would have a much happier community welcoming the newcomers and they would not have concerns over what we will be telling said newcomers.
This seems to sum up my feelings on the subject. As an adult, I am personally responsible for my actions, I don't care what anybodies expectations are. I will choose what I say and how I say it.

One thing I can tell you is that my response will follow my life mantra, "To Thine Own Self.." You get the point.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I was thinking the same thing myself Doctor.

That we should give Cryptic and PWE a two week reprieve from some of our "criticisms" of the game. The last thing I want is for some higher up to think that we would be enough of a concern to shut down access of the forums for "technical issues" or to suspend posting of some of the more coloful members. *looks other way*
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Well this is it folks, today is the day, prepare yourselves.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Aux2Bat for the win.
Spread the word.
You're not doing your name honor!
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-17-2012, 06:32 AM
I think by now I should be over most of my old frustrations with this game, and mellow enough to not let them out on unsuspecting passers-by.

Also it´ll help greatly if I manage to win some CP for my Sci-alt on those events.
Just sayin´
Lt. Commander
# 36 Very Cool
01-17-2012, 06:41 AM
I agree we as the community should help anyone that needs it, we were noobs once.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Thanks, The-Doctor, for posting this, and I appreciate everyone's help in welcoming our new Captains that will be joining our community.

There is no denying that there are some things that players are unhappy with at this time, but I ask everyone to have continued patience as the team works hard to make STO the game we all want it to be -- they are listening to feedback, and your ideas and suggestions are not going unnoticed. I have seen some of the things that are coming up, and let me tell you, as someone who has played this game since Closed Beta, I have never been more excited -- the next Featured Episode series is going to "blow your mind".

Also, as you have seen, I have been holding weekly events, in-game and on the forums, that get our community together. For the free-to-play launch next Tuesday, there is something extra-awesome planned that I will let you all know about on Friday.

In the meantime, jump in-game, have fun, and boldly go.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

this frequently used "blow your mind" phrase isn't pushing anyones excitement anymore i think. less talking, more action
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveANiceDay View Post
this frequently used "blow your mind" phrase isn't pushing anyones excitement anymore i think. less talking, more action
How about "extra-awesome"