Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o4q View Post
First let me say that I'm totally cool with making the cloaking device for my dreadnought into an item. I get it. My confusion is this: it is called a cloaking DEVICE, not a cloaking CONSOLE. Therefore, think the cloak should be used in the device slot instead of a console slot. It would make more sense to me. Just my humble opinion. Love the game and the direction it's going. Thanks!
it maybe a device but they use a console to turn it ON.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-16-2012, 01:23 AM
I just don't see why it's restricted to Defiants and GalaxyX. They should be usable on TOS Constitutions, NX, and GalaxyRs as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-16-2012, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Lau
I just don't see why it's restricted to Defiants and GalaxyX. They should be usable on TOS Constitutions, NX, and GalaxyRs as well.
Maybe you can remind me when the NX had a cloaking device installed?

I agree about the others.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Maybe you can remind me when the NX had a cloaking device installed?

I agree about the others.
Mirror Universe, which would be a good reason to give the Terrnas cloaks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Maybe you can remind me when the NX had a cloaking device installed?

I agree about the others.
How about we shove the canon crap out the airlock? There's no reason that any ship shouldn't be able to fit the frickin' things. If Cryptic were that hard up to keep them locked, they should never have made them modules in the first place.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-18-2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAlaska
I just want to know did anyone else expierience a "growth" of cloaking devices...

My engineer character had the cloaking device (1) in his bank and over the past couple days...I now have 4 cloaking devices...cool, but odd.
maybe they eat tribbles?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Maybe you can remind me when the NX had a cloaking device installed?

I agree about the others.
There was an episode where they used a sulubon ships cloak to cloak the nx ship. Don't remember the name of the episode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerb333 View Post
There was an episode where they used a sulubon ships cloak to cloak the nx ship. Don't remember the name of the episode.
Hmm, it was the mirror universe episode. I wonder if that is good enough? The Galaxy-R should be able to equip it. Even if you allowed it on the NX or the TOS, what would be the point? You cannot get a cloaking device until you hit Vice Admiral.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o4q View Post
First let me say that I'm totally cool with making the cloaking device for my dreadnought into an item. I get it. My confusion is this: it is called a cloaking DEVICE, not a cloaking CONSOLE. Therefore, think the cloak should be used in the device slot instead of a console slot. It would make more sense to me. Just my humble opinion. Love the game and the direction it's going. Thanks!
in truth should not be a console at all, its a natural ability of the ship.

was absolutely dumb to make it a console, when all cloaking ships on klingon side have the power built into the ship.

Was one of those things that they just didnt need to go there, was not broke, didnt need to be "fixed"
Should of fixed the popup decloaker bug instead that has been around for 1 year.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49 AM.