Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes, STO needs this feature.

I don't know any F2P game that doesn't have an account history that shows when points were granted, paid for or whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-17-2012, 11:08 PM
would it not be much easier just sent an automated ingame mail saying that ur 400 has be added. less work etc.

player reached stippend date:
400 sent to account in game mail sent , im sure they could easly make an automated mail to go with it
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-18-2012, 07:19 PM
I've always been confused by the lack of C-store purchase logs attached to our account page. If I can make a C-Point purchase at the click of a button, my history of purchases (as well as added stipend) should be as easily accessed by me on the same page.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm sure it's not an issue of possibility. It's just an issue of manpower to get to it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog0000
would it not be much easier just sent an automated ingame mail saying that ur 400 has be added. less work etc.

player reached stippend date:
400 sent to account in game mail sent , im sure they could easly make an automated mail to go with it
I don't object to such an email so we might save transaction details through whichever personal social device we may have. I also like my complete account details at the click of button through this website. Why can't player's have both?
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
They've posted reasons why this wouldn't work in a few places.
there is no logical reason why it wouldn't work.

you sign up on the first of a particular month you get the stipend on that day and every 1st thereafter. if you sub on the second of the month you get your stipend added to your next months stipend if you sub for multiple months (ie: the first time you get 800 points the second month and 400 thereafter) or just the 400 points on the next first of the month if you don't sub the next month

very simple. problem solved

Quote:
There is no legal obligation as the stipend is not real cash. It is like a coupon saying "thanks for being a member here is 400 points"
except that cstore points have a monetary value as they can be purchased. its also stated as something you are supposed to get as part of your sub fee. which means they are required to provide it and required to ensure that you know you did in fact get it as you were supposed to
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
It creates a temporal destabilization of the economy, like bars near a military base around payday.

Basically, they do not want a huge flood of cpoints all going into the economy one day a month and thereby creating instability in the dilithium exchange.
You apparently have never been in the military. On Fort Drum, there are two clubs for all ranks, the NCO Club, and the Officers Club. While none are immediately outside the gates (or weren't when I was last there in summer 2000) you could get beer at the truck stop a couple miles away, and there were bars and clubs within ten miles in the nearest towns. The military, and federal government in general, gets paid either once or twice a month, up to the employee/service member. Additionally, those on welfare and food stamps get paid once a month at the same times, so your argument, and Cryptic's, is invalidated using real facts.