Lt. Commander
# 11
01-19-2012, 12:20 AM
o haha hey man gg, ok when you guys ran in, the alcove, did you activate the console for it to explode first BEFORE you jumped in or did u activate it and THEN jump in. Also for your accolade, is the accolade on top or on the bottom of the page because i think its supposed to be listed under BORG FRONT but i dont even have that in my list of accolades. There is definately no contact for 4 of 10 in the mission tabs, when i talk to her theres no mention of it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-19-2012, 01:03 AM
You have to jump in the alcove before you set it to explode. You are correct, the Accolade is under Borg Front. If you open the pull down menu and uncheck the box that says "In Progress" Assimilated should be the first accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-19-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
You have to jump in the alcove before you set it to explode. You are correct, the Accolade is under Borg Front. If you open the pull down menu and uncheck the box that says "In Progress" Assimilated should be the first accolade.
Yep. You still die but don't get the accolade if it's already set to explode. Run in and let someone else blow it up.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-19-2012, 06:04 PM
ah....that explains it, ill try that next time, we'll see what happens thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
Try going to Omega Fleet and speak with the Borg NPC there - otherwise its possible that:

A) Your game may have been bugged

B) The accolade is bugged due to the recent patch

or

C) They removed the accolade to make the BO available via CStore or some other gimmick
The Accolade is still there. I got it on a character 2 days ago.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Sometimes you do not go far enough into the machine to unlock the accolade, and still get killed. So try again.

Also you might've gotten the accolade and yet to collect the BOFF because you have to go to Omega Fleet and Talk to the Andorian.