Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 251 1 per faction
01-16-2012, 08:04 AM
I currently have two federation captains and i do not want a klingon. If i choose to goto free to play would i lose one of those federation captains even though i wont use it for klingon.

I know what they will say but i really dont wana lose both charators
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 252
01-16-2012, 08:06 AM
People who have purchased the game get to keep the extra Character Slot. So since you have owned a copy you get your 3. New players, who have never purchased a copy of the game, are limited to 2 Character Slots.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 253
01-16-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
People who have purchased the game get to keep the extra Character Slot. So since you have owned a copy you get your 3. New players, who have never purchased a copy of the game, are limited to 2 Character Slots.
Thankyou for your time to reply now a happy man
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 254
01-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Question guys I have not played in months and I am on cryptics server. Can I log in to the game and play for free now or do I need to make a new account under the F2P???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 255
01-17-2012, 01:04 PM
You can play for free with your existing account. You don't need a new one.

Welcome back!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 256
01-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_JC
Question guys I have not played in months and I am on cryptics server. Can I log in to the game and play for free now or do I need to make a new account under the F2P???
Everyone who's ever had a paid subscription, even for one month, has been able to play for free since last week. All previous subscriber accounts have been reactivated as silver, with a few bonuses such as one more character slot, that sort of thing.

Jump in and have fun!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 257
01-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Okay thanks because when I signed in on the cryptic server web pag it said my account subscription was inactive. and I don't see the link to view my captain or ship anymore? but ur sure I can activate the launcher when I get home and I can actually play Free sweet!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 258
01-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_JC
Okay thanks because when I signed in on the cryptic server web pag it said my account subscription was inactive. and I don't see the link to view my captain or ship anymore? but ur sure I can activate the launcher when I get home and I can actually play Free sweet!
If you don't play for awhile the system puts your characters in limbo/storage. They don't come out until you actually log in and play one of them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 259
01-17-2012, 01:12 PM
lol limbo!!!!!!!!!!! thx bud. hey if you play starfleet commander (playstarfleet.com) I am Jared1701 and I am second in command of the Dark Omega Alliance come join us. everyone here is welcome to join us at Playstarfleet.com in the Dark Omega Alliance just when u apply to the alliance referance me Jared. Let us go blow something up
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 260
01-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Tripp...if I click on 'REACTIVATE SUBSCRIPTION' on my account settings will the account resume Gold or Silver?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 AM.