Lt. Commander
# 11
01-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Well.. logically speaking - yes. But when it comes to games - logic and reality are not always at the same page
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-19-2012, 12:46 PM
If and when you create an alien character, you can modify anything you could modify during creation later on in the tailor interface. Not just your costume. That includes completely different alien appearances. They're as close to a changeling you can get. And if ever they do add cat ears and tails to the alien race...

Which I hope they don't...

But if they do...

Which I really hope they don't...

Then yes, you'll be able to redesign your character appearance to look like some japanese geneticists wet dream.

And hear me slam the door on the way out.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-19-2012, 01:55 PM
@Feklar

A little off topic but your avatar made me burst out laughing so loud the cat jumped off the back of the couch and landed on my sons head. The results still have me chuckling.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elegos- View Post
Hello ppl.
I have a question.
When i started the game i wanted to take a Caitian, but it turned out that this race is better suited for ground combat, while i intended to make a spacer char.
I thought about making my own felinoid race, but couldn't found neither tails\ears, nor a possibility to make an approximately cat-like head...
Is it really impossible to do, or did i miss something here? Maybe i need to buy smth from c-store to have those parts?
I believe there is a sort of Felinoid race as one of the 'default' options under alien creation. A sort of orange tabby cat looking humanoid.

Might be worth taking a look at.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
I made a pretty reasonable Odo with the Alien creator.
Y'Know what would be awesome? Play a changeling orphan like Odo... and your spare costume slots are all dogs/sehlats/critters Q turns us into/consoles... But no humanoid options.

Since, y'know, Odo himself couldn't master that trick.