Lt. Commander
# 11
01-16-2012, 05:36 PM
I will make sure the programmer responsible for project slot buying finds out about this. Everyone is supposed to be able to buy project slots.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Be A Reviewer !!
01-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Become a reviewer for Foundry missions first - maybe even do that Foundry missions review mission at LVL 7; after that you should be a go for launch !

CDR Hawkeyez - Silver << 1 Week into game - LVL 12 LtCdr.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-17-2012, 01:27 AM
VA and several missions and reviews. Still "purchase failed".

jfinder - thanks for answer. I hope it will be resolved soon, I would love to adapt my TIE-Fighter missions from Rebel Squadrons to STO.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-19-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm getting the same problem with Foundry. I have more than 10k refined Dilithium and I still can't purchase any slots. Interestingly enough, the mission that I published while still being Gold was there, and it said 1/0 slots.
Lt. Commander
Could my problem possibly be related to character slots? I had a year-long subscription way back when, and came back under the "Old subs play early" promotion... I do have 6 characters that were "grandfathered" across the Gold --> Silver conversion, but when I mouse over "New Federation Character," the tooltip says I have "two unrestricted slots remaining"... I can't recall the exact limitations on Silver players, but that seems like a few too many character slots available to me. Tho, I do think I purchased extra character slots when I was a subscribed player. When I try to make a new, normal character, it does let me go through the process, tho... So, maybe character slots are not the problem.

How about if I had created Foundry content two years ago when I was a paying subscriber? Would old saved Foundry/Player data be creating a problem now that I'm a silver player (with the same account/player names) and trying to create Foundry content?

Hrm ... Oh, on a similar note: The "Buy Foundry Project Slots" pop-up Store screen seems ... incomplete? There are odd chunks of UI missing here and there, and I'm wondering if maybe my problem has to do with some corrupted date? or imcomplete patching?

anyway,
thanks again!
d3n
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nalii View Post

How about if I had created Foundry content two years ago when I was a paying subscriber? Would old saved Foundry/Player data be creating a problem now that I'm a silver player (with the same account/player names) and trying to create Foundry content?
d3n
I'm thinking the same thing. The problem is that I don't want to delete my old Foundry Project until I find out that it's the cause of this.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Well, I tested the slots thing and noticed that the "New Project" is not grayed out and you can make a mission despite having the slots displayed as zero slots. Does this mean that all our original eight slots were grandfathered in, but not displayed.

Here is a screenshot to show what's happening
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tofoundry.jpg/
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I am also getting this same problem. I also have well over 10,000 refined dilethium, and one free character slot.

I hope this problem is resolved soon.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-23-2012, 08:10 AM
I have 2 empty character slots by default. The problem seems to be that as of right now there is only a 4 character Foundry pack available for 10k dilithium. We cant buy it cause, well... I believe you must first purchase more character slots from the c-store so you can "fit" the Foundry characters from that pack into those available slots. I believe this to be the answer to the problem, but am still working up more dilithium to test this.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm getting this too, old standard account with only one character at VA50 with 11k dilithium. I keep getting "Purchase Failed!" when buying slots.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7...012300003c.jpg