Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Costume query
01-20-2012, 01:06 PM
I have just started a new alt which I am going to play in the ENT era, I purchased the Enterprise bundle ages ago on my main and it shows in the c store on my alt as having been claimed but when I go to equip the mirror universe uniform, it comes up that I need to make a c store purchase but the buy button is greyed out. Anyone any thoughts as I've looked at every possibility I can think of.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Did you buy the entire Enterprise package (which has the ENT MU costumes) or just he Enterprise copstumes (which, IIRC does not inclued the ENT MU costumes)?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 01:26 PM
It was the entire bundle which according to C store includes the MU outfit, it seems to be at the purchase point when in the tailor that the problem occurs, it comes up with the popup about how one or more of the items requires a c store purchase but it actually doesn't give me the option to do so and the MU uniforms all have the green tick next to them. Just wondering if it was a well known bug, I haven't started a new character for ages.

Edit, well according to the C store through the website I haven't unlocked it but it says I have through the actual STO game. Confusing and a good argument for some kind of purchase history as I can't really remember what I've bought now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2012, 01:57 PM
That it thinks it's unlocked when it isn't is an issue we're working on already. Sorry you ran into this!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, keep up the good work