Lt. Commander
# 11
12-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Same, game is unplayble today.

Huge improvement after switching to the EU Proxy.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-12-2011, 01:51 PM
It's bad again today but it seems to be very specific. I'd been on for over an hour no problems. I switched to do the KDF mirror event and got 2 done with no lag. Going into the 3rd it kicked in. I see NPCs and players appear, move around very jerkily. Some time later the boff window pops up with the objective but it takes much longer for the mission box to appear. I get a message that I joined a team but no team icons. I waited almost 3 minutes but nothing progressed so I hit the leave system and instead of zoning I got disconnected from the server.
I logged in as another KDF char, that was suffering the same. I swapped back and moved around sector space till the problem appeared to have gone away. Re-queued for the event and it did the exact same again. Also again leaving the system caused a disconnect from server.

Ratzap
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm not impressed, decided to resub 2 days ago (even though F2P is coming) and I've been able to do nothing since my return. Guess I know who wont be getting my money next month.

Awful awful lag.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-13-2011, 06:50 AM
Same issue here - I get instances of "server not responding" almost all the time - I didn't have this issue when I previously played. And as above, I also subbed even though F2P is coming - just going by this thread it's a very recent problem.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-20-2012, 04:58 PM
I am having this problem as well. It will say SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING sometimes up to 20 seconds at a time. The frequency is horrendous, and I am a fairly new player so this looks really bad. I would say I have rubberbanded into a wall probably once a minute the whole time I have been playing.