Lt. Commander
# 1 Project Runway
01-20-2012, 05:41 PM
So I just finished getting tormented by my wife via one of "her" tv shows, Project Runway. Its usually this, Jersey Shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians or Teen Mom that I am subjected to on some sort of semi nightly basis, but this episode of PR got me thinking... It had Miss Piggy from the Muppets on as a guest judge/celebrity, so I instantly thought that if they are willing to go that far, why not add some more spice to the show and have a Breen guest judge. Naturally the challenge for the designers would have to be something to do with sci fi, or futuristic clothing. The Breen could speak through their vocoder which all the contestants would be clueless as to what was being said, but the other judges could understand it entirely...maybe even subtitle it for the home viewers... but the best part would be when the person with the lowest score gets kicked off, instead, Thot Pran pulls his disruptor out and vaporizes them and then beams up to his ship. Or, the kicked off person could get beamed up with them instead to be worked in a Breen dilithium mine...

Be much more entertaining than what ive been subjected to so far anyways...

Hmmm, still thinking about that Keeping up with the CARDASSIANS show as a better one than whats on now too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Even though she "hogs Thursdays", I'm going to have to ask you not to dis Heidi.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 09:34 PM
I should also point out that this is the Project Runway All Stars, that does not feature Miss Klum