Lt. Commander
# 1 Interior Options
01-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Okay I am new to making foundry missions! I have played other foundry missions which inspired me to create my own mission in the foundry now with that said I am wondering am I doing something wrong? I noticed there is only two desk options in the foundry. Captain Sisko's desk or some off shade desk that looks really generic? Is that the only two? Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I am trying to make an office in my mission and notice I have a very limited options when it comes to desk, now for the most part I love all the interior options I do get to choose from.

it seems like there are not enough options for a desk and smaller sofas.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 09:08 PM
I assume you are using the keyword desk when you are searching. The annoying thing I have run into is the naming scheme that is used. I have a feeling there 'isn't' a convention really. There are a number of options in the editor, but you have to hunt through them and kinda remember them, basically its a tribal knowledge thing. At one time people tried to index the items and I am unsure where that project stands or if it is even kept up anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 10:42 PM
There aren't that many desks, but you could try seeing if one of the tables is what you're looking for.