Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derin
im 400 day veteran soo do i need to be what 700??
actuly im a 595.53 day vet srry didnt cheak
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
Losing the ability to gain a ship at rank up, is still losing something. Losing the future function to do something, is still a loss; loss does not need to take place on a current material good. Got to love the lifetime subs who always try to defend the game at all cost.
Yes, you actually have to have something to lose it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-21-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malianx View Post
Yes, you actually have to have something to lose it.
No, not really. Your thinking in simpleton terms. When in actuality; you could lose(IE: get deleted) your entire game data(character and all) and you still wouldn't technically have lost it by your rational. As in the digital world you don't actually have/own anything.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derin
actuly im a 595.53 day vet srry didnt cheak
Well then your problem is solved in 4.5 days.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
No, not really. Your thinking in simpleton terms. When in actuality; you could lose(IE: get deleted) your entire game data(character and all) and you still wouldn't technically have lost it by your rational. As in the digital world you don't actually have/own anything.
Do you work for the MPAA? Your rationale is the same as their invisible lost profits line of...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 AM.