Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1551
01-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
the sovy saucer needs to be a wider and the nacelles need to be higher and not hiding behind the saucer itself. As well the front red part of the nacelles needs to move around like in the movies.

Plus the engineering section needs to be wider to.
If you look at the ship from the side, the nacelles actually are just above the saucer as they should be. STO has a weird camera perspective that makes stuff near the viewpoint weirdly big, which hides the nacelles when you view the ship from the front.

Personally, I'd like at least an option for a more 'normal' camera perspective, such as the one from Bridge Commander.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1552
01-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcW
If you look at the ship from the side, the nacelles actually are just above the saucer as they should be. STO has a weird camera perspective that makes stuff near the viewpoint weirdly big, which hides the nacelles when you view the ship from the front.

Personally, I'd like at least an option for a more 'normal' camera perspective, such as the one from Bridge Commander.
true, latley i have noticed that to. BC what a game! Would love to see the nemeis sovy in game. All lately i have noticed that the sovy is a bit wider than she is in the game. They need to sort out the camera angles. Also the Definat I think needs to be smaller and the runabouts and shuttles.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1553
01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
They need to sort out the camera angles. Also the Definat I think needs to be smaller and the runabouts and shuttles.
Check this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=173971
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1554
01-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Still waiting for the spot light to highlight the Defiant's name. :/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1555
01-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
ya I saw that, I know there are many inconsistences witht he defiant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1556
01-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Have there been any updates on centering the Galaxy X (Galaxy skin's) main cannon? It's off center. Also, the Venture Saucer is missing windows on the bottom of the saucer - an entire section's worth.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1557
01-21-2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer5488 View Post
Have there been any updates on centering the Galaxy X (Galaxy skin's) main cannon? It's off center. Also, the Venture Saucer is missing windows on the bottom of the saucer - an entire section's worth.
This to, the colour theme on the soverign class is wrong! They should look like in my signture.

And the phaser array beams should be thinner like how they look like with the retrofit phaser array beambut single beam ot double and the phaser beam.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1558
01-21-2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
ya I saw that, I know there are many inconsistences witht he defiant.
That thread is mostly addressing scale issues.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1559
01-21-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
That thread is mostly addressing scale issues.
ya that is what I am talking about.

I also some the windows are not in their right positions and some are missing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1560
01-25-2012, 05:10 PM
the thread title also says "Issues and Feedback" so I'll put it here

They need to change the bridge of the Sao Paulo, the position of the Phaser arrays causes the name to be squished very... badly, its ugly.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:13 AM.