Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-21-2012, 01:35 PM
@Kreael

A couple of things worth noting is that you might want to change out 2 of the particle generators for 2 graviton generators. The reason for this is that while you do increase the Kinetic damage of the GW with it you will do more overall damage with 2 of the graviton. The reason for this is that the closer to the center of the singularity the more damage it does and the graviton generators will keep them in the middle.

I would also drop the energy weapons all together as well. Without the tetryon consoles your energy weapons will do very little damage and with only one lt boff station you cant boost it all that well either.

Since you have high kinetic damage I would recommend Mines in the back. Energy type don't make a Difference in this case so feel free to mix them up a bit. Also the tractor mines are also a good choice because there are a few targets you cannot out maneuver making it difficult for your firing arc.

I know I'm bias and My build is in a previous post.

If you want to talk about it further let me know.

Another good build is if you have all the intrepid versions and use photon torps.