Lt. Commander
# 11
01-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanin4800
This is only part of forum where most of us can post

click anywhere else and it is "your account has been disabled" or few other messages

as for buying something to unlock forum that is silly to put it mildly

game loading all the time ,server not responding and all the rest and they want us to buy to unlock forum

lol
Hmmm...maybe because that's the way it's been since before the merger? It's an anti-spamming measure.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
Hmmm...maybe because that's the way it's been since before the merger? It's an anti-spamming measure.
If it is anti spamming measure then by now it should be gone

played over 40 hours (loading map after map most of that time)

still have no zone chat or access to forum

how exactly is player to report these issues if he/she is restricted in this way ?

even store won't work

have read all about "magical" 20 hours after we get full access so what happened ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-21-2012, 06:37 PM
I also can only post here. I shouldn't have any limitations.

I purchased a retail copy of the game before it went F2P. I'm also a former subscriber. i was here for the early access that occurred a week before F2P. is that normal? Do I have to play 20 hours or buy cryptic points again?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
I also can only post here. I shouldn't have any limitations.

I purchased a retail copy of the game before it went F2P. I'm also a former subscriber. i was here for the early access that occurred a week before F2P. is that normal? Do I have to play 20 hours or buy cryptic points again?
If you were ever billed and still can't post in any forum but this one, you might have to end up submitting a ticket: http://support.perfectworld.com or www.startrekonline.com/support
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
If you were ever billed and still can't post in any forum but this one, you might have to end up submitting a ticket: http://support.perfectworld.com or www.startrekonline.com/support
In fact the above links are your first stop for reporting any issues with the game or your account. Not the forums.

The forums are more of a "Hi, does anyone else have this issue and know a workaround untill a official fix is implemented?", while the ticket system sends your report to the respective development teams.

Posting a bug here without posting it as a ticket almost ensures that your bug will not get fixed as the chances that a dev will read it is minimal.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
In fact the above links are your first stop for reporting any issues with the game or your account. Not the forums.

The forums are more of a "Hi, does anyone else have this issue and know a workaround untill a official fix is implemented?", while the ticket system sends your report to the respective development teams.

Posting a bug here without posting it as a ticket almost ensures that your bug will not get fixed as the chances that a dev will read it is minimal.
Support might seem slow, but at least it gets to the proper team.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-22-2012, 08:41 AM
I've made a support ticket.

Thank you all for your input and opinions. It was all very helpful.

This topic can now be closed i.m.o.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velena
This topic can now be closed i.m.o.
That never happens.. They leave them open... Gives StormShade somthing to do with his Zombie-Shovel.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velena
Hi,
I'm a F2P player.

BUT, it should also go away on a cryptic point balance. And i HAVE a cryptic point balance. Ok its done by way of Dilithium being converted.... but still!
The Dilthium Exchange only gives out 'Promotional' Cryptic Points, that cannot be transferred or use in other Cryptic MMO games... (So of course, they don't count)

Cryptic Points can only be obtained from a credit card purchase, or a digital 'gift' card purchased by another player...
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
The Dilthium Exchange only gives out 'Promotional' Cryptic Points, that cannot be transferred or use in other Cryptic MMO games... (So of course, they don't count)

Cryptic Points can only be obtained from a credit card purchase, or a digital 'gift' card purchased by another player...
What he said. It's C-points by way of purchase only. Your credit card would have had to have been billed at some point for C-points or a sub to meet the criteria.

Not 100% sure of this, but C-points in the form of ZEN transferred to the Star Trek Online servers would count towards this too.