Lt. Commander
# 121
01-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Mission: Death of Honor
Code: ST-HU2909927
Author: Gregg247
Length: 30-45 minutes
Level: Any

I just put this out there this afternoon.

Several space battles, some ground battles, and a decent amount of dialog, especially at the end.
Lt. Commander
# 122 Where Angels Fear to Tread
01-23-2012, 03:46 AM
Play the Podcast UGC Contest Entry Mission (level 16+) "Where Angels Fear to Tread" on Holodeck since Jan 16th 2012 (read more).
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Title: Shipwrecked!
Project ID: ST-HUXVUSCA8
Faction: Klingon
Level: 16+
Language: English
Time: 30-45 minutes

I added this one to the Foundry this past week.
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-14-2012, 05:16 PM
I need to update this.

Part of my reluctance is resorting the entire list to match the new KDF progression tables as there's no telling when (and if) progression will start earlier.

Votes:
1) Stay the course and fill existing 1-51 level progression?
or
2) Bump all existing Foundry missions to fill the existing gaps?
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-15-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I need to update this.

Part of my reluctance is resorting the entire list to match the new KDF progression tables as there's no telling when (and if) progression will start earlier.

Votes:
1) Stay the course and fill existing 1-51 level progression?
or
2) Bump all existing Foundry missions to fill the existing gaps?

Go for option 1. After all, Cryptic's announced that they plan the build the KDF "backwards", i.e., they'll successively lower the level at which a KDF toon can be created as they release new story missions.

So... a full 1-50 faction is STILL the goal.
Lt. Commander
# 126
03-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Whenever you get around to doing an update here's a mission I'm submitting for addition to the spreadsheet. I hope folks enjoy playing it as much as I did making it.

Mission: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Author: @Aavarius
Minimum Level: 16+
ST-HSO9VJ8W4
Estimated Mission Length: ~45 min
Language: English
Lt. Commander
# 127
03-17-2012, 07:49 PM
These three are part of the same trilogy.

Title: Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow
Author: Maziken
Project ID: ST-HNTEWE7P3
Level: Any Level

"In their continued effort to remove the Gorn from their rightful homes, the Federation has attacked the Gorn colony on Alhena. The High Council has ordered you to intercept this Federation invasion force and show them that the Klingon Defense Force will not stand idly by while it's members are attacked. Several other ships have been dispatched as well, they should be contacting you shortly."

Title: The Hegemony Strikes Back
Project ID: ST-HDHQAL6TK
Level: Any

"This continuation of "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow" sees the Gorn Hegemony launching an all-out assault on the Federation Outpost in the Ker'rat System. Only a few light years from Deep Space K-7 and Federation support, will you help the Gorn retaliate for the loss of their colonists in the Alhena System?

This mission requires reading of the dialog in order to solve the puzzles."

Title: Gorn, But Not Forgotten
Project ID: ST-HNEWXPPBR

The conclusion of the series that involves "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow" and "The Hegemony Strikes Back" finds you traveling to a Ferengi-owned station to warn them of an impending Federation attack. Can you warn them in time?

================================================== ======

And then there is my mission for the first Foundry Challenge.

Mission Title: Federation Desperation
Project ID: ST-HKWCILN6E
@Handle: Maziken
Level Requirement: 16+
Mission Summary:

The Federation and the Klingon Empire are conducting peace talks on Risa. The Federation hopes to form an alliance to combat the Borg forces that continue to encroach into both governments' territory. Can you help ensure that these treaty talks go smoothly or will the Borg have only limited resistance when they fully invade?
Lt. Commander
# 128
03-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Mission Title: Shynga Incident - Challenge #1
Your @Handle: @sbcouto
Level Requirement: Any Level

Mission Summary:

The Klingon Empire takes advantage of Diplomatic Meetings between the Federation and the Empire against the Borg, to set up a Listening Post on the host planet of Risa.
When a Stahlonian, a diplomatic race set up to oversee the meetings, is found murdered and the Klingons are blamed, it's up to you to find the real enemy before you and your crew are sent to a Federation prison or killed in the process.
Lt. Commander
# 129
03-28-2012, 10:11 PM
I suppose I should add Mind Games to the list. Features undine so It's a Major General 45 or higher requirement
Lt. Commander
# 130
04-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Mission Title: A Klingon Ship Goes to War
Your @Handle: @sbcouto
Level Requirement: 41+

The Empire send you to the Kern System to capture a Federation officer who's alone in a shuttle.
Instead you enter a Borg rift that send you 20 years into the future- a place where the Borg have completely taken over the universe.

This is designed as a shuttle mission, though small ships with good turn rates can also do it. I suggest playing on advanced with non-shuttle ships for full game experience.
This mission has complete space interior maps.

Average time to play 25-30 minutes.