Lt. Commander
# 1 STF Que Cooldown?
01-23-2012, 12:12 PM
I have been doing STF's for a while now, mostly on normal one or two on elite and for some reason just for today its now giving me a 60 minute cooldown on STF que's...

I completed one and we did optional objective, I did not leave group or leech or anything.

Why am I suddenly starting to get cooldowns on STF's?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2012, 12:17 PM
My guess is that you ran into the Cure Bug.

Sometimes Cure Space doesn't end properly and you leave it, it gives you the STF leaving Penalty of 1 hour. You have to wait for five minutes for the proper "leave the zone" button to appear if the bug strikes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
My guess is that you ran into the Cure Bug.

Sometimes Cure Space doesn't end properly and you leave it, it gives you the STF leaving Penalty of 1 hour. You have to wait for five minutes for the proper "leave the zone" button to appear if the bug strikes.
It was Cure Space Normal, I left zone after everyone else did and we had completed the mission aswell as optional, it had the correct leave map button which I clicked on a good minute or two after we finished.

When I went to look at que's the cooldown was there. For both Cure Space Normal and Elite 60 mins cooldown.

Its weird because lvl 44-49 doing STF's I never got cooldowns in STF que's but now im lvl 50 I got a 60 minute cooldown on STF's.

Someone on ESD Zone chat told me I was always suppose to have a cooldown with STF's anyway....im rather confused.

Anyone able to clarify what should happen? What shouldn't and if im going crazy? lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Yes, there is a 60 second cooldown on STFs.

If you finish the Cure, you have to wait 1 hour to do Cure Space or Ground again. But the cooldown is only for the Cure, so you could do Khitomer or Infected. And when you finish those, they too will go on a 1 hour cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-23-2012, 12:35 PM
All level 50's have 60 minute cooldowns on STFs. Nothing new, well, maybe to you.

But hey, beats waiting 24 hours with most other games' end game content.

I didn't know rear admirals had no cooldowns. Weird...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Yes, there is a 60 second cooldown on STFs.

If you finish the Cure, you have to wait 1 hour to do Cure Space or Ground again. But the cooldown is only for the Cure, so you could do Khitomer or Infected. And when you finish those, they too will go on a 1 hour cooldown.
This is not correct. The cooldown only affects the mission you just did, but for both difficulty levels. If you do Cure space, you do not have a cooldown for Cure ground. But you DO have cooldown for both normal and elite Cure space.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys for clearing that up.