Lt. Commander
# 21
01-22-2012, 08:38 AM
Don't need a few positive blog posts to attract players, they are already here.

Most of the issues people talk about are so small. Yet they note them down, make lists here on the forum and sort of give me the impression they lose sleep over it. I play daily, there is only one issue in the game right now that changes how I play and I've already had a response to it. That is good enough for me.

All reviews created 1 year ago or before are not longer applicable. It is up to individuals to come into the game and realise that. It is common sense!

Cryptic should not spend any money on trying to change the past. They will no doubt continue to focus on the upcoming content which I reckon is going to be bring the servers down considering the number of players in the game right now. That can't always be avoided, if they can avoid server issues when the new episode is released then it will do wonders for PR.

However just because a server goes down during a super busy time, it does not mean they are failing or the game is bad news. If people feel that way, nothing will ever change their mind, such closed minded people see the negative in everything. I would see the servers struggling to cope with the demand as a positive thing, a sign people want this game and they do.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-22-2012, 08:47 AM
I've never even heard of Yogscast till I saw this and any reviews that they've done matter not to me.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Reid
I believe they game is totally different. What's still the same?
- PvP
- Exploration
- Story Missions (spare the 3 remastered ones, which are conveniently placed at the very beginning of the game)
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-22-2012, 09:06 AM
Jeez.. its 2012 and ppl still give a damn about personal opinions and paid reviews and not forming there own opinion?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Reid
I believe they game is totally different. What's still the same?
Broken PVP.
Lack of content.
No content on the klingon side.

Do i need to say more?