Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship viewscreen idea
01-24-2012, 10:43 AM
i think it would be nice if we could select our ship viewscreen image,maybe one at warp and some others maybe orbiting a planet or a standoff with an enemy ship etc.Would be nice to get some feedback on this idea,thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Yet another good use for the overly clunky Trophy system.

I've also wanted to see the Trophy system used so we could place BOffs at particular stations on the bridge or interior.

The view screen should be a very low hanging fruit that does not require "new tech". I suspect the largest hurdle is re-flagging every view screen on every bridge. Maybe while they are at it, they could allow us to get ship schematics that match our general ship type in the LCARS.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnlang
I've also wanted to see the Trophy system used so we could place BOffs at particular stations on the bridge or interior.
You figure they could use the same technology as the ground missions where you click on a BOFF and point to where you want them to stand or sit or even onto the turbolift.

As for the view screen that would be way cool!! 4-or 5 screens (stars, stars moving, warping out, enemy ship circling and a couple of planets)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 12:07 PM
For a long time, I been hoping they tweek the viewscreens on the bridges and make them more functional than still pictures.

For example, viewscreens in Star Trek supposed to be 3D and you could effectly see distances like you would in person, but behind a screen. Of course, such a feature would have to wait for when there is more reason to go to a player's bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-of-8
i think it would be nice if we could select our ship viewscreen image,maybe one at warp and some others maybe orbiting a planet or a standoff with an enemy ship etc.Would be nice to get some feedback on this idea,thanks
Yeah this is a great idea....

Something else, I park next to earth, jump to my bridge, look out my ready room window and Earth has vanished... Can we get this fixed please...