Lt. Commander
# 21
01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Yep I'm getting the same thing. I have 17k dilithium and keep getting purchase failed.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-24-2012, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nalii View Post
I'm having the same problem. I'm Silver and have enough refined Dilithium, but I cannot buy Foundry slots. Every time I try, it pops up the "are you sure..." window, and when I click "Buy," it returns a "Purchase Failed" error.

I also have 2 free character slots, if that might be part of the issue.

Thanks!
I don't understand why. I'm a silver and I bought 8 slots (2x20000 DIL) just fine. I would contact CS.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
I don't understand why. I'm a silver and I bought 8 slots (2x20000 DIL) just fine. I would contact CS.

Cheers
Don't you mean 2x10000dil ? The problem seems to be quite widespread calling for something much more than individual Customer Service tickets. Just because your account works fine doesn't mean the system is broken for a large majority. This needs a proper fix, not just some Customer Support.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
Don't you mean 2x10000dil ? The problem seems to be quite widespread calling for something much more than individual Customer Service tickets. Just because your account works fine doesn't mean the system is broken for a large majority. This needs a proper fix, not just some Customer Support.
Yes 2x10000.
It is kinda hard for the devs to fix something that is broke for some and not for others, as they have to be able to recreate the problem in order to see how to fix it.

I was not just flipping you off and saying 'contact customer support if it doesn't work' I told you that because , to me, its not broken, so I can't advise you how to 'fix' it. If customer support gets enough reports they will look into it..

cheers
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, thanks for being patient. We know what's up, we're fixing it, and we'll have it live as soon as we have the fix good to go.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Hey guys, thanks for being patient. We know what's up, we're fixing it, and we'll have it live as soon as we have the fix good to go.
If only EA/Bioware had that kind of support I would not have dumped SWTOR less than a month after I got it..
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
If only EA/Bioware had that kind of support I would not have dumped SWTOR less than a month after I got it..
o.0 well considering this has been broke for at least 2 maybe three months, and we still have no ETA on the fix. Never mind some other bugs in game that went multiple months, or broke multiple times.

I've not run into a single bug in SWTOR that made me want to stop playing, I have, in STO, more than once.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
o.0 well considering this has been broke for at least 2 maybe three months, and we still have no ETA on the fix. Never mind some other bugs in game that went multiple months, or broke multiple times.

I've not run into a single bug in SWTOR that made me want to stop playing, I have, in STO, more than once.
I have had a few problems, my comment was that at least SOMEONE actually lets you know whats going on in STO. They don't close/delete tickets with no explanation. They don't ignore everyone. They dont send you a 'robot response' based on a word search of your email/ticket.

Not talking about bugs, I'm talking about customer service...
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Thanks for quick response. I hope the patch is applied soon.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-27-2012, 12:33 AM
got dilithium, and slots..still getting purchase failed...am silver.

Just posting for reference