Lt. Commander
# 81
01-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
Seems to me that if you elect to join an unbalanced match, you've only got yourself to blame for that. You can always decline if the queue looks ugly. Of course, that doesn't apply if your teammates bail on you. In that case, it's time for Experiments With Self-Destruct Mode.
How does that work, electing to join an unbalanced match?
Lt. Commander
# 82
01-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
I wish I could get a good pug. Let alone a good fleet to be in...sigh...
Mikey, did it ever occur to you that it might just be you?
Lt. Commander
# 83
01-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers

2.) I am verbally abused. Recently a group of Feds in Kerrat were spawn camping the warp in area and after politely asking them if them could just allow us to enter they threw a litany of verbal abuse, saying things about my mother that really made me sick to my stomach. It was appalling. I should not have to abide such abuse, but anyone - ever. So I quit when I feel the need to. Period. I know who these players are. When I enter a PvP match and they are there, I leave. Let me ask you again - How would you care to share an instance with someone that revelled in throwing sexually offensive remarks involving your mother at you in an open zone? My mother died when I was seven, so it offended me all the more. When I expressed that, the person actually made fun of her death???
I'm not sure, but I think inappropriate comments like that would be reason enough to report the person.
Lt. Commander
# 84
01-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
I'm not sure, but I think inappropriate comments like that would be reason enough to report the person.
Do those reports seem to work? The abusive behavior seems to not have.
Lt. Commander
# 85
01-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
This is what I do. If someone gets abusive in chat, I Copy & paste their remark into a GM report, after censoring the offensive words, (otherwise you cant submit it) & tell the GM i censored it not the player. Every time I've done this the person acting like a tool gets a chat ban within 20 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 86
01-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
This is what I do. If someone gets abusive in chat, I Copy & paste their remark into a GM report, after censoring the offensive words, (otherwise you cant submit it) & tell the GM i censored it not the player. Every time I've done this the person acting like a tool gets a chat ban within 20 minutes.
Thank you. i will have to add the copy/paste to my reprots from now on then....
Lt. Commander
# 87
01-25-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't think I've ever had something vulgar said to me. The best I've had was a guy the other day who wouldn't stop complaining he was in "randoms" side (which I was apart of too) verses a "team" and accused me at the end of the match of "your look too mutch stargate" (exact quote) for no reason.

I think if someone called me something vulgar I'd tell them to chill.