Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
01-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Just keeping Zeronius on his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I'm already on my toes; I'm wearing heels today! But thanks.
Rocky Horror Picture Show anyone??

So Zero.... Seems I still need to ask for the vendor to be added to the next release so I can test the MACO set

PS, have you actually had any sleep??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKEV
Rocky Horror Picture Show anyone??

So Zero.... Seems I still need to ask for the vendor to be added to the next release so I can test the MACO set

PS, have you actually had any sleep??
QA just got a build that has the ground set added to the vendor that's on DS9, and I'm hoping to get that to Tribble soon.

And yes, I got sleep. Haha!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
01-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
pic or it didnt happen
Psst...Zero's a woman!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
01-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Zero, have you investigated my reports of those renegade lamps at Starbase 39?
Admiral T'Nae suspects that they may be Undine or Tal Shiar operatives in disguise.
Admiral Zelle just thinks she drinks to much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
01-24-2012, 02:11 PM
holograms at replicator
for hir tier ay tier 3 whih I just hit on medical today and closed military out
the other one about to hit 3




will we be able to get rid of contraband now
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
01-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
Zero, have you investigated my reports of those renegade lamps at Starbase 39?
Admiral T'Nae suspects that they may be Undine or Tal Shiar operatives in disguise.
Admiral Zelle just thinks she drinks to much.
One would think by now that it's pretty obvious that the Lamp Thing you have mentioned..., well..., numerous times...

Is NOT any where near the Top, of Their List-of-Things-To-Do.

And as I have said (also several times) the Lamps Might Just be Exactly the way They want them to be.

Not to dismiss your concern, but these Lamps that you keep bringing up, really aren't all that offending.

The ones Floating are not something all that far-fetched in a Star Trek setting, as ANTI-GRAVITY Platforms were seen as far back as episodes of The Original Series.

I agree that the ones in the middle of the main corridor are a bit of a pain, but they are easily maneuvered around in less than a second.

I'm not really sure why you keep harping on this very minor aspect of the game...?...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
01-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

with dx11 on there are still lots of black areas on the floor. seemed even more than before. i have a radeon HD5770

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...4-09-04-55.jpg
The above image is how the DS9 corridors have always looked on my screen since dx11 support was added. I'm using a GeForce 8800 GT.

In addition, I've got these images to share of the black spots in the TOS corridors

Also, and I'm not sure how well you can tell on this image, but there is a triangular blacked-out area on my Advanced Escort (Hephaestus lower hull) "shuttlebay/vent/whatever" that is normally illuminated by the AEGIS shield effect.

Seems like a hard call to tell which mode I want to play in. With DX11 turned on, I have improved framerates and the textures that DO work are awesome.... but there are a few spots where the textures just aren't there at all and is pretty jarring. With DX9, slower framerates and the textures don't look quite as nice, but at least all the textures are there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
01-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Updated star cluster maps to remove extraneous Vulcan statues.
LOL! I've reported this a couple of times now, so glad to see its being fixed
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
01-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
The above image is how the DS9 corridors have always looked on my screen since dx11 support was added. I'm using a GeForce 8800 GT.

In addition, I've got these images to share of the black spots in the TOS corridors

Also, and I'm not sure how well you can tell on this image, but there is a triangular blacked-out area on my Advanced Escort (Hephaestus lower hull) "shuttlebay/vent/whatever" that is normally illuminated by the AEGIS shield effect.

Seems like a hard call to tell which mode I want to play in. With DX11 turned on, I have improved framerates and the textures that DO work are awesome.... but there are a few spots where the textures just aren't there at all and is pretty jarring. With DX9, slower framerates and the textures don't look quite as nice, but at least all the textures are there.
We've got some fixes for this coming up soon. Can't get them out this week because it means blah blah blah technical stuff so we'll get them as soon as we can.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
01-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We've got some fixes for this coming up soon. Can't get them out this week because it means blah blah blah technical stuff so we'll get them as soon as we can.
lol

/10 characters
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:57 PM.