Lt. Commander
# 71
12-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
There are plenty of animation options available for people who don't like the "Feminine" one, and plenty of other animations that are in more need of "fixing" than this one.
Not that work for certain characters. And only three that have a 'feminine' type of walk. So, yeah, there aren't 'plenty of animation options' really other than the stance that they took out.
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
I'm just tired of the constant back and forth.
Yup, me too! Just bring back the old stances, leave the new ones in, and every now and then, maybe add a new new stance? The animations really go a long way to adding to a character's... character.

Maybe some mo-cap, perhaps? Hell, if the parent company can afford Atari, surely they can afford a guy in a jumpsuit with balls attached to him
Lt. Commander
# 73
01-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I am beginning to think they deleted the Tribble-F2P Beta Feminine Stances offered in October '11. Because it should've been fairly easy to go back.

I understand that F2P and the 2 Yr Anniversary are major things for Cryptic/PW. But I'm curious, every week I look at patch notes and they almost always are short. I'm beginning to think a lot of things are being put off.

They acknowledged the issue in December, but not a word on it since, I'd appreciate an update (it was on the "A Woman's Stance" thread) though I linked this one to it. But whatever. Four months of this and I'm getting tired of it.
Lt. Commander
# 74
01-26-2012, 06:15 AM
The current feminine stance is good. I suppose if it is too much for some they could use the standard. What I don't like is the "seductive" stance. IMO, not good.
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-26-2012, 08:41 AM
The "feminine" stance is a bit too much on the "fashion-show" style but tolerable; The "seductive" is definitely too much; The "cute" is plain dumb.

I would chose the "standard" animation, if it wasn't for the walk that resembles that of a long time retired, injury tainted rugby player!

The run/walk animations from the feminine stance are the opposite, walking with hips swaying looks like it's straight out of a music videoclip, while running is similar to the disjointed wobble of a schoolgirl on 5 inches heels...these women are SUPPOSED to be fully trained military personnel, one would expect them to retain their feminine nature but be able to actually run...
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3llr4iser View Post
... while running is similar to the disjointed wobble of a schoolgirl on 5 inches heels...these women are SUPPOSED to be fully trained military personnel, one would expect them to retain their feminine nature but be able to actually run...
This. Too knock kneed and nothing like an athletically trained military officer.