Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Fighters and Shuttles
01-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Hello, yesterday I participated in PVP for "fighters and shuttles" and I liked the concept. Maybe the game developers should offer two types of PVP, one for the ships and the other "fighters and shuttles". My idea is that when the PVP "fighters and shuttles" is accepted, the player is directly led to the ship "transporter room" to choose his fighter or his shuttle. The interior of the vessel can be also used to this!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2012, 02:45 AM
Yes, PvP in fighters / shuttles is very different to normal STO PvP and great fun! The removal of most of the BOff powers turns it into more of a dogfight than magic spell casting event (which is how normal PvP feels these days).

Your idea is a good one and has been asked before, shortly after the first Shuttle Wars event, which I think must have been a year ago now. Unfortunately, for it to happen, Cryptic would have to put some work into PvP, which to date they have not done, although we are promised some love in the future.

Until then, if you want to PvP in a shuttle / fighter, try asking on the "Shuttle Wars" chat channel (I think that's correct, might not be a space between shuttle and wars), or even ask on "OrganizedPvP" channel, there's often someone willing to give it a go.