Lt. Commander
# 11
01-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Not only is grinding STFs utterly repetitive and highly prone to failure if you depend on PUGs, but right now I fail to see the point. What are you gonna do with that purple MK XII stuff when you have it? There is absolutely zero content that requires that stuff. It's fun killing random people with lower quality gear in pvp for a while, but... well, it's not like they're working on any new endgame content, where having all those MK XIIs is actually worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-27-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm at my very limits when it comes to the STFs that I honestly don't want to do them anymore. It's just not worth it.

300 STFs and only gotten 1 common tech drop....... and the endgame gear isn't really worth it.

Then there is the stupid accolade goals they made. Having players do 100 of each STF (Infected, Cure, Khitomer) with a 300 Total? Yeah try that with multiple characters. Just makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs or you bashing your head against the wall.

So right now, I log in to do DOFFing, then either go to the Foundry or go play another game.