Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Where did you hear that they were going to use a sovereign skin for testing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfreddie
Where did you hear that they were going to use a sovereign skin for testing?
From CaptainGeko

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=135



Sovereign and Neg'Vahr.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Zero, what about the extra CAP bonus that borticus found yesterday as stated here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...78#post3971378
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-27-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm decidely uncomfortable about these new models going untested, given Cryptic's poor track record with bugs in new ship models.

All because some mouth-breather in marketing wants a 'surprise'.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Hawk
I'm decidely uncomfortable about these new models going untested, given Cryptic's poor track record with bugs in new ship models.

All because some mouth-breather in marketing wants a 'surprise'.
there's no costume options yet so everything should fit together perfectly
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
Zero, what about the extra CAP bonus that borticus found yesterday as stated here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...78#post3971378
good question, stupid shield is a cap 4 i think
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Tribbles back up!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-27-2012, 04:02 PM
tried to enter tribble and it crashed to desktop before even starting.

# 13238760
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Love the new bridge...great cross bread
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:10 PM.