Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store Transfers
01-27-2012, 04:47 PM
So I know that certain items from the C-Store can be traded in game to other players but I have no idea which items you can do this with. I ask because I wanted to get my brother the Galaxy-X as part of his belated birthday present, it is his favorite Star Trek ship but he refuses to spend any money not necessary for playing the game.

So which items can be traded?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2012, 04:55 PM
As far as I know, none of the C-Store items can be traded. If you want to get him something from the C-Store then simply buy C-Points for him. http://www.startrekonline.com/crypticpointscards
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Most one-only items can be traded. The Caitian and Aenar boffs, grab bag boxes, and I believe the Horta, tribbles, and vanity pets now that they're not permanent unlocks.

Ships can't be, nor can any other permanent unlock, but if he's linked his account to a PW account, you could give him one of the PW cards (Gamestop has them, and a lot of gas stations in my area let you get them with the reward points they give you for buying gas), which he can claim for zen and convert to c-points.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-27-2012, 04:56 PM
from what i remember, the only C-store items that can be traded are the 2 Bridge Officers, Aneir and Caitian i believe, are the only ones that can be traded, unless they changed it, the Requisition forms were tradeable at one point, have no idea if they still are.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
So I know that certain items from the C-Store can be traded in game to other players but I have no idea which items you can do this with. I ask because I wanted to get my brother the Galaxy-X as part of his belated birthday present, it is his favorite Star Trek ship but he refuses to spend any money not necessary for playing the game.

So which items can be traded?
If a item can be traded, it will say in its C-Store descrption (which you may have to scroll down to see...)
Quote:
Note: Purchase of this option is a single item unlock. If you discard, sell, trade, or auction a Targ Pet you WILL NOT be able to claim a free replacement from the C-Store. Once the item is unpacked from your inventory it will be bound to you.
So generally, C-Store Pets, Tribbles and non-legacy BOs can be traded, but ships cannot...

Though... If you want him get a Galaxy-X for his birthday, why not just 'buy' him some brand new C-Points for him to spend himself...
http://www.startrekonline.com/crypticpointscards