Lt. Commander
Why can't I post in any of the other Forums or make replies.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age01 View Post
Why can't I post in any of the other Forums or make replies.
http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p_features

Quote:
Silver Players may read discussions in all public forums, but may only post in designated boards. Limits go away, however, when any of the following is met: Account has ever had a subscription, account carries a Cryptic Points balance, or account has made a C-Store purchase.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-26-2012, 04:52 AM
you should have read the F2P Matrix You can only post if you have 20 hours of playing time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
you should have read the F2P Matrix You can only post if you have 20 hours of playing time.
According to the matrix PodSix is right. Even if you have 20 hours of gameplay like I do you can't even post in those STO forums. Which is a ridiculous way to get players to buy something. However if you have 20 hours of gameplay you can at least private message other players in game but you can't post in the Zone Channel which also is a sorry way to get people to buy their ****.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2012, 07:28 PM
OK.Thanks for lettting me know.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saber404
According to the matrix PodSix is right. Even if you have 20 hours of gameplay like I do you can't even post in those STO forums. Which is a ridiculous way to get players to buy something. However if you have 20 hours of gameplay you can at least private message other players in game but you can't post in the Zone Channel which also is a sorry way to get people to buy their ****.
You can buy an NX registry for 80 C-Points, problem solved. Whether you USE it is up to you, but that purchase should fulfill the requirements to unlock full posting privileges.

I'm also hypothesizing that it has to be PURCHASED C-Points that count towards unlocking posting rights, as I currently carry a C-Point balance of a whopping 8 points.