Lt. Commander
Priority One Podcast - Episode 65 - Tacoface!!!

Quote:
27 January 2012 | We are joined by Cryptic Environment Artist, Nick, a.k.a. Tumerboy, on the show this week! He answers your questions and so much more. Listen in to see if your questions were answered. Elijah was out sick for most of the show so Elliot joins James this week to discuss everything from the inbound Odyssey to why Tumerboy has a Taco for a face. We celebrate the Vesta Class 3rd anniversary and Alex drops in with some Subspace Chatter. Oh yeah, we give away a Jem'Hadar Attack ship this episode too!

We all love the Vesta here at Priority One. Really, really love it, it's almost unsettling how much we love it...So our Blank of the Week features a shout out to Mark Raddemaker and his Flagship on its third anniversary. Mark put out a gorgeous Vesta wallpaper, to mark the occasion.

In STO News, we cover Season 5 Dev Diary entries 12, 13 and 14, which feature news from Stephen D'Angelo on the STO 2nd Anniversary events, the Odyssey and the Klingon Flagship, the Bortas!

Check out the new Priority One Facebook Page and say hello!

Also, be on the lookout for Alex's newest Priority One Comic Series Update. Check it out here!

If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com.

To get the missions you are making using The Foundry featured on the show, send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to priorityone@thequantumcafe.com. Elijah and James will personally test out your mission and give you feedback over the air.

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas based on a monthly theme! Visit this thread to submit your ideas on any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://thequantumcafe.com/priorityone

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

CATCH OUR LIVESTREAM:

www.livestream.com/priorityonepodcast

---
After listening to the show, e-mail us at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com and let us know what you thought of the episode!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Check out the ship interiors, Tumerboy. There's a case to be made for a TNG interior, which we don't really have aside from a bridge that feels off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks for having me guys!

ETA: Oh! and here's the original Tacofangs drawing/collage: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4007/4...2cbbafd4_o.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Thanks for having me guys!

ETA: Oh! and here's the original Tacofangs drawing/collage: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4007/4...2cbbafd4_o.jpg
Do you have anything to do with the Tacoface cartoons on Youtube that use your avatar?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Hope things will turn out well Elijah. Emergency transport ftw! Talk of tacos made me hungry. Congratz to the winner, oh la la. ^^ Some truly awesome screenshots in that competition.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-27-2012, 01:40 PM
By the way, I googled Tumerboy's name when I saw it in Brandon's main article.

Tumerboy dressed as slave Leia. Oh my.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
Hope things will turn out well Elijah. Emergency transport ftw! Talk of tacos made me hungry. Congratz to the winner, oh la la. ^^ Some truly awesome screenshots in that competition.
I'm alright, thanks nynik! Just some muscle strain on my neck... I guess I'm just going to have to replace the inertial dampeners in my car...

I'm glad I had the opportunity to chat with Tumerboy though! I can't wait t see all the cool stuff he draws up!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahMrE View Post
I'm alright, thanks nynik! Just some muscle strain on my neck... I guess I'm just going to have to replace the inertial dampeners in my car...

I'm glad I had the opportunity to chat with Tumerboy though! I can't wait t see all the cool stuff he draws up!
A good hour in Worf's Klingon calisthenics holodeck program should loosen up those neck muscles! By any chance was the driver of the other starship Deanna Troi? ouch =/