Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
I did a search and didn't find anything about any old player from this game: (Star Fleet Command)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Tr...rfleet_Command

Back then I played with a group Sockfoot, Squiggy, Attila, Deatmeat on MAx TOrps server. I was was my first online foray. But we could only dream back then about a game like this. I have played a bunch of games and this one is pretty good. I love the space combat and many of the features, but no system is perfect. I had found a few of the old players on EVE a while back and I am just wondering if any of them made it here?

Thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2012, 08:56 AM
I prefered the Armada games, which have a fix for Windows 7/Vista now and work again
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2012, 09:04 AM
I played the PEE out of these. They at least had accurate sound effects. Aren't there still some fan servers supporting some variant of the "dynaverse"?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
I played the PEE out of these. They at least had accurate sound effects. Aren't there still some fan servers supporting some variant of the "dynaverse"?
LOL thats the way to play it. If there is I will have to fish out my old copy of the game and try to find them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-28-2012, 09:07 AM
There are many "old" players from SFC.
*who are you calling old...swings cane*
KBF is a Klingon Fleet from there and most of us are veterans of both the ladder leagues and the Dynaverse.
There are many names here you might recognize if you ever played it in it's heyday.
I know of a dozen or so outside the fleet and I'm sure there's many more I don't know of.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-28-2012, 09:09 AM
I used to play the heck out of that game myself

At the time, I had 4 friends in various branches of the service in various parts of the world. We used to get together every Wednesday night and play either that game or StarCraft.

Ahh...fun times
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
Yes indeed, and there are still online servers up.
http://www.dynaverse.net
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
I prefered the Armada games, which have a fix for Windows 7/Vista now and work again

where ?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Not sure I am comfortable being called old but I used to play on the canada west servers with the Romulan SPQR fleet.