Lt. Commander
# 11
03-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumoben View Post
Enough about us... Whats your story?
Arn't you supposed to email yor entry to contest@crypticstudios.com ?

- Dahakra
Lt. Commander
# 12 screenshot
03-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Thats what i thought, plus whats the deal with the screenshot? do you have to have a screenshot of the aliens to go with the story?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contest Paperwork
Prizes
Two (1) total Runner-Up Prizes
Deceptive like the Romulans!

Just thought I'd point that out, I doubt you really did that on purpose... Maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracsid View Post

Just thought I'd point that out, I doubt you really did that on purpose... Maybe.
Good eye,I can't believe I missed that.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghangi View Post
Thats what i thought, plus whats the deal with the screenshot? do you have to have a screenshot of the aliens to go with the story?
The "Screenshot" is the one posted, It is probably a screenshot of the character creator. I doubt you have to include it with your entry since Cryptic already has it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracsid View Post

Two (1) total Runner-Up Prizes, and one (1) First-Place Prize, as defined above.

By "Two" they mean 1 runner up and 1 first place, at least thats how I read it.

EDIT: I can see how it would be confusing though, I does kinda look like there are 2 runner-up prizes, should be clarified me thinks.

- Dahakra
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahakra View Post
Arn't you supposed to email yor entry to contest@crypticstudios.com ?

- Dahakra
Really? I went up and down the page and didn't see that, oh well, I likely wont be counted in the contest anyway, but at least my story is up there for anyone who needs an idea of where to start off, I knew before I wrote it that I likely wouldn't be included due to my age.

Unless Awen and Cryptic are willing to make an exception, but I highly doubt it. If you guys do decide to make an exception, please post it here, so myself, and maybe wasp will be able to join in on this contest ^^.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Really? I went up and down the page and didn't see that, oh well, I likely wont be counted in the contest anyway, but at least my story is up there for anyone who needs an idea of where to start off, I knew before I wrote it that I likely wouldn't be included due to my age.

Unless Awen and Cryptic are willing to make an exception, but I highly doubt it. If you guys do decide to make an exception, please post it here, so myself, and maybe wasp will be able to join in on this contest ^^.
Yup, here on this page, tis the 14th line down from the pic http://www.startrekonline.com/contest/alien.
Or here on the main page http://www.startrekonline.com/frontpage the first line under the pic.

- Dahakra
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahakra View Post
Yup, here on this page, tis the 14th line down from the pic http://www.startrekonline.com/contest/alien.
Or here on the main page http://www.startrekonline.com/frontpage the first line under the pic.

- Dahakra
e_e Lol, wow, I think I've picked up a bad skimming habit on looong pages. =/
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Quote:
e_e Lol, wow, I think I've picked up a bad skimming habit on looong pages. =/
lol,its especially bad when the pages contain important legal information

Just a though,but this thread is titled with todays date.
So I assume this means we'll be seeing more Alien Identification Contests,which I look forward to.
I like seeing the new races of Trek.
The race we saw today in the contest may the first licensed non-canon race introduced to Trek in years(not including novels of course)
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47Wasps View Post
lol,its especially bad when the pages contain important legal information
I think 95% of the population press "NEXT" after like the first paragraph of an EULA...
Closed Thread