Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
Arent most borg proc mod weapons "trash" anyways? Wouldnt it be better to grab a, actually no, you people will buy them and thus deny my being able to buy them.

but yea arent borg procs near useless?
If the projectile procs worked correctly they would be amazing and they are on the targets they work for.

I just ran another STF this time Khitomer Accord and [Borg] was only working on some targets. In Khitomer Accord [Borg] weapon mod works on Gateway, Nanite Transfomer & Tractor Probes. But I see no 1000 damage on Naninte generator, Probes, Sphere or Donatra's ship. I tested with Torpedoes. as for mines I still cannot get to show up on anything.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
Arent most borg proc mod weapons "trash" anyways? Wouldnt it be better to grab a, actually no, you people will buy them and thus deny my being able to buy them.

but yea arent borg procs near useless?
What else would I use? The only Space combat I do is STFs and the majority of the ground combat is STFs too so for me there's no reason to use anything else. I could go and spend millions on a Mk XII rare DHC from the exchange or I could go to DS9 with a piece of Prototype tech that I got for free and get a Mk XII DHC with modifiers that help what I do.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2012, 09:53 AM
I love seeing the random 15 damages pop up on a bunch of borgs after they adapt to my minigun, because it means it's still doing some work.

And yeah, I tend to do the STF space missions a lot, so having borg procs work well for me. Especially now that I have it fully decked out in anti-protons.