Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have noticed that when it comes to the borg weapons that you can get from the vendo that there are some that are exactly alike. For instance MK XII pulsewave is in three spots ,but there is no split beam weapon to get. Which brings up another question why are they called mini guns on most weapon types but on phaser it is correctly named.So I guess what i would like to know is is this being as intended or is this an error that most likely will be addressed. Thank for reading and please respond.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2012, 02:25 PM
You are more than likely seeing three of the same type of weapon at first glance due to a typo. If when you are in game you can go back to the location where you found this weapon vendor and then bring up the UI window that shows you the, then while viewing that UI window submit a bug report... follow up by typing up the bug ticket ID numbere in a reply to this thread and the QA team will then be able to fix this issue in the short term.

I'm going to move your thread over to the Gameplay Bugs section of the forums now...

Cheers,

Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2012, 02:53 PM
There are similar errors in the tetryon weapons as well. The tetryon sniper rifle says something like [crtH] [crtd]x2 but really it is [crth] [crtd] [borg] just like all the rest. The tetryon full auto rifle actually lists 4 mods [crth] [crtd]x2 [borg] but if you look at the stats it is [crth] [crtd] [borg] just like the rest too.

Please fix these typos. I bought a Mk XI tetryon sniper and a tetryon full auto rifle thinking they were better than the rest, only to realize they were typos. Fortunately I have started playing elite STFs and have so many RBS that it didn't matter to "waste" 4 of them like that.

P.S. I did post this in the gameplay bugs section of the forum weeks ago, it was never acknowledged by Cryptic... and apparently still not fixed either.
Lt. Commander
# 4 No it is the same weapon
01-30-2012, 07:21 AM
If you go to the battle group, select ground ,then select mk XII ,weapons the antiproton the pulsewave is there 3 times and according to the stats it is the same thing also the mini gun with the secondary of auto targeting beam is not an option for this weapon type all others have should i say a split beam except for this.I am a seasoned player and it is confusing for me I can only amagine what new players will feel when they get to this point in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2012, 07:36 AM
Battle Group Omega in Gamma Orionis or at Deep Space Nine? I'll see if I can get a screen shot...
Lt. Commander
# 6 ds9
01-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Battle Group Omega in Gamma Orionis or at Deep Space Nine? I'll see if I can get a screen shot...
It is where you get the mk XII weapons on ds9