Lt. Commander
# 51
01-31-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavriilpeloponnakos
It is still a new game. i'm sure WoW had it's glitches during it's first two years out as well.
two years out and my server was down almost 6 hours every pach
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-31-2012, 10:19 AM
Launcher now says extended for a hour. Grr... This is prime time for UK. Hurry up with a EU server for our timezone like other mmos.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-31-2012, 10:20 AM
honestly, i think its unfair to bring servers down every day, always on EU main playtime. its unfair. either schedule!! your server maintenence up to once or twice a week or SHUFFLE the downtimes. 3 hours downtime in eu playtime means i have only 2-3 hours to play, while others have 6 hours. our playtime is halfened. (or we have to go night-active ...)

i really think its unfair. please try to schedule your maintenance once a week (once a week having maintenance in main-playtime is okay, but EVERY day since f2p???)

or shuffle the downtimes.
Lt. Commander
# 54
If you click 'Release Notes' in the launcher (top-right), you'll be able to see what's been updated after each patch has been applied.
Lt. Commander
# 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by qultar View Post
two years out and my server was down almost 6 hours every pach
let me guess, azuremyst? That was always the last server to come back up during maintenance during BC.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
To be fair, some people do have limited windows of playing time, and if that happens to coincide with Cryptic's usual maintenance times, the recent spate of multiple days of maintenance would be very frustrating. Hopefully the slowdown in those means they're getting the F2P release settled down, and we'll see fewer unscheduled ones.

And isn't Tuesday AM their normal time for maintenance?
Exactly, my windows of playing time are pretty narrow, and the maintenance cycles seem to magically find their ways into them. So, yeah I get annoyed and rightly so.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-31-2012, 10:25 AM
Maintenance has been completed and the shard is OPEN!!!
Closed Thread