Lt. Commander
# 1 Access to Tribble?
01-29-2012, 01:02 AM
How do you access the Tribble server now with the new PWE Launcher? I can't find any option or instructions anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2012, 04:56 AM
gotta enable a feature in the options called show all games and also dunno if its intended but have to be a gold member. Tried logging as a silver and couldnt get on. Upgraded to Gold and it let me have the option to access tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2012, 05:20 AM
thanks for the info
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daforge
gotta enable a feature in the options called show all games and also dunno if its intended but have to be a gold member. Tried logging as a silver and couldnt get on. Upgraded to Gold and it let me have the option to access tribble.
Don't quote me on this, but I want to say that you're right and Tribble access is only for Gold members.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
Don't quote me on this, but I want to say that you're right and Tribble access is only for Gold members.
Yea not sure if its suppose to be gold member but from what a couple friends with silver accounts said they cant log on at all. I couldnt either and went gold just to try it as had a few extra dollars to spare and let me have option after i restarted the launcher.