Lt. Commander
i purchased the federation liberated borg officer on the cstore but shes not popping up in the crew list or the ridge officer candidates section. any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Look under your Legacy Unlock section. You need to Claim it for each character you make. Once Claimed it will pop up and ask if you want to Commission it to your crew.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2012, 05:03 PM
just checked the legacy unlocks- not there either. I purchased it on the website cstore instead of in game... wondering if it caused an issue
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2012, 05:07 PM
If it's not under Legacy look under Characters or one of the other side tabs. It might be there with the bug that it's not moved to Legacy. No matter what you always need to Claim it before you can use it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Howdy I just purchased this officer today. When you purchase it she shows up as a capsule in you inventory. To activate her you must have a space open IN YOUR SHIPS BRIDGE. She will not activate if you just have a opening in your bridge ready que she will not activate.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2012, 11:04 PM
I bought this officer as well, and it won't let me claim it on my other character's? I thought once I bought it, it was available to all my FED Charchter's, but when I try to claim it on my other's, it asks me to buy it again?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonix0f9
I bought this officer as well, and it won't let me claim it on my other character's? I thought once I bought it, it was available to all my FED Charchter's, but when I try to claim it on my other's, it asks me to buy it again?
Only the Vendors 'Pre-Order' perks, and the Pre-Season 5 Borg BO were account wide. With Season 5 and F2P, this was changed to a per Character Unlock only...