Lt. Commander
Okay its been about 10 hours if im not mistaken since i made my purchase of 30 dollars worth of ZEN thats 3000 ZEN that I bought, and i even checked my email and it confirmed the transaction, but when i go to my wallet in the Perfect World site my ZEN still isnt there......where is my ZEN, i need it right now, what is going on Perfect World? I logged out then back in and its still not there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootarion
Okay its been about 10 hours if im not mistaken since i made my purchase of 30 dollars worth of ZEN thats 3000 ZEN that I bought, and i even checked my email and it confirmed the transaction, but when i go to my wallet in the Perfect World site my ZEN still isnt there......where is my ZEN, i need it right now, what is going on Perfect World? I logged out then back in and its still not there.
Zen is a PW Currancy, which Cryptic has no control over... You really should be posting this at the PW Support Forum, as their the ones responsible for Zen transactions...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2012, 03:15 PM
PWE doesn't have a dedicated support forum, per se. Also, there is currently a known issue with ZEN transactions taking longer to process across all PWE games. I would link the announcement from the PWE Billing GM but for the prohibitions against forum cross-linking.

At any rate, initial ZEN transactions take a bit longer to process. If through Paypal, it can take up to 24 hours for their review to complete, during which time PWE is unable to intervene.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Should have bought c-points... that goes a lot smoother.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwackadidl View Post
Should have bought c-points... that goes a lot smoother.
Except that if you have already linked your PWE and Cryptic accounts, or have only a PWE account, you MUST use PWE's ZEN to convert to C-Points.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
Except that if you have already linked your PWE and Cryptic accounts, or have only a PWE account, you MUST use PWE's ZEN to convert to C-Points.
Boy am I glad I didn't link my accounts then.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Boy am I glad I didn't link my accounts then.
Don't really understand why people have to knock PWE so much, tbh.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Don't really understand why people have to knock PWE so much, tbh.
Because they take ages coughing up points that you pay promptly for, maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Because they take ages coughing up points that you pay promptly for, maybe?
Not really. On initial purchases, sometimes. Sometimes the system goes nutty and takes a while. I've used the system for a while now, never really given me an issue.

And for the times it does or might, well, I'm a patient person. At any rate, the possibilty of an account linking becoming mandatory hasn't definitely been ruled out yet. At this time there's an option not to link...but as the systems are gradually integrated, that may yet become something not optional.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Not really. On initial purchases, sometimes. Sometimes the system goes nutty and takes a while. I've used the system for a while now, never really given me an issue.

And for the times it does or might, well, I'm a patient person. At any rate, the possibilty of an account linking becoming mandatory hasn't definitely been ruled out yet. At this time there's an option not to link...but as the systems are gradually integrated, that may yet become something not optional.
And for you that makes you happy bunny.

But from the name PW have made for themselves it's obvious that a lot of people haven't had as smooth a time as you. You can't hold your experience up as a yardstick for everyone else's.