Lt. Commander
# 1 Its that time again
01-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Its time for my annual migration over to Cryptic's Champions to lay the smack down on evil doers. As always my time spent on STO has been enjoyable and I look forward to migrating back once I've got my fix putting my foot in a villains backside. I've always said its not the game that makes the experience but the players and thats never been so true as those who play on the KDF faction. And although sometimes volatile, stubborn, contrary, & aggressive the KDF faction also contains the most helpful, experienced, loyal, & community orientated folks of the two factions. I'd like to take the time to acknowledge some of you folks who have been very helpful to me and are a credit to the KDF faction -

ROACH
mister_dee
Thissler
DecadeComplete
Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF
VangarVega
P-A-T-H F-I-N-D-E-R
Whamhammer
NeilCell

Keep fighting the good fight guys and look to the horizon because one of these days you will see me in my BoP powering up disruptors to rejoin you in the fight.

An item of note take a look here- http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=248282&page=3
Its like I always said if its a good idea keep putting it out there and it will get noticed. It would go along way if those on the forums would go to that thread and post a thank you to Brandon for adding to his list.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Take care and qapla!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumStar
Its time for my annual migration over to Cryptic's Champions to lay the smack down on evil doers. As always my time spent on STO has been enjoyable and I look forward to migrating back once I've got my fix putting my foot in a villains backside. I've always said its not the game that makes the experience but the players and thats never been so true as those who play on the KDF faction. And although sometimes volatile, stubborn, contrary, & aggressive the KDF faction also contains the most helpful, experienced, loyal, & community orientated folks of the two factions. I'd like to take the time to acknowledge some of you folks who have been very helpful to me and are a credit to the KDF faction -

ROACH
mister_dee
Thissler
DecadeComplete
Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF
VangarVega
P-A-T-H F-I-N-D-E-R
Whamhammer
NeilCell

Keep fighting the good fight guys and look to the horizon because one of these days you will see me in my BoP powering up disruptors to rejoin you in the fight.

An item of note take a look here- http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=248282&page=3
Its like I always said if its a good idea keep putting it out there and it will get noticed. It would go along way if those on the forums would go to that thread and post a thank you to Brandon for adding to his list.
You gonna make this Klingon blush. Thanks for the mention, though my embittered attitude and overall grouchiness may cause others to disagree as to my helpfulness.

Have fun bashing bad guys!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the mentioning. I agree, despite everything wrong with the game, the community and you klingon bunch are great and even if we don't always agree on what we are saying it is still fun to argue

Good hunting to you and qa'pla! (stoic klingon face, not really mad ) Or uuuuueh! (Targh squeal )
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2012, 05:35 PM
*wide eyed speechless*
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemaraa_Iron_Hand_KBF View Post
*wide eyed speechless*
Thats a first :p lol.