Lt. Commander
# 281
02-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Maybe the Odyssey should replace the Space Whales

Lord knows the Odyssey is no beauty, I'll only be picking one up as a collector's item and parking it in Spacedock. I'm not even buying the stuff to equip it. But it's a far sight better looking than any of the Star Cruisers.
Lt. Commander
# 282
02-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakkar View Post
You do realize you're whining right now. Yes? Yes?
Yes and no. The point is, every time something changes, it's the PvP whiners causing a nerf to one or the other side. And to what end? None, nothing changes, in effect. But they keep doing so regardless - which is the main grief in this. See?
Lt. Commander
# 283
02-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Okay where do I go on the space dock for the federation to get the new odyssey class starship?
Lt. Commander
# 284
02-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_JC
Okay where do I go on the space dock for the federation to get the new odyssey class starship?
It's not out yet.

Try again tomorrow morning, when the mission is available. It was stated in the Dev blog that there will be an Engineer in either the shipyard, or outside Quinn's office (I forget which) from whom you get the shakedown mission.
Lt. Commander
# 285
02-02-2012, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
It's not out yet.

Try again tomorrow morning, when the mission is available. It was stated in the Dev blog that there will be an Engineer in either the shipyard, or outside Quinn's office (I forget which) from whom you get the shakedown mission.
I thought it will be Q again?