Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Fleet
01-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Hello STO players,

I am an adult player, fairly new to the game. Nearly level 30 after less than a week and I am starting to see a need for a fleet.

I am looking for a PvE fleet with some PvP players I could learn a bit from. I am NOT looking for an RP fleet. I'd prefer to have fun in game with people acting like themselves. I also prefer a fleet composed of other adults, but that is not set in stone. It just makes socializing easier.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2012, 09:17 AM
Another note:

I prefer a fleet that has TS or Vent and actively uses it!
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA).

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Check out www.paxgaming.com. Good group of people, been around in many MMOs for over 12 years. We have players of many styles - RP, PVP, STFs etc. We are currently recruiting and i would encourage you to check out our page. LL&P
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2012, 02:34 PM
Hello and welcome to STO. I would like to extend the offer of becomming a member of Pax Infinitus. We are a long standing fleet that is a member of the Pax gaming community. Please take a moment to see us at paxgaming.com.
We are a large and very well rounded fleet. We are open to players of all play types. We belive that is what makes us a really great fleet. We have an extreamly active team speak server that most of our member ship use on a very regular bases. All of our members are open to helping anyone that might want or need help with missions to discovering the joy's of role play. We are a group of players that have formed a community to enjoy the games we play with others. We understand that real life does come into play and as such we understand when play time must be cut down because of it. We do not discriminate against player type, race or creed. Please feel free to check us out and should you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or here on the STO forums.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Join the Empire of Steve. we have 1.6 million members and minions. No fleet in STO comes close.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2012, 05:31 AM
Howdo Crowley,

Come and stop by the BSC site if you're interested. We're a Europe-centric gaming group that's been running in various forms for the last 10 years.

We used to be highly active with STO, then it went quiet for a bit, and now with the revival that was F2P, we're coming alive again.

We run Vent as our primary comms facility, and have activity throughout the day. The majority of our members are adults, though that's not exclusive.

URL="http://www.bsc-community.com/site/"]BSC Front Page[/url]

Just head to recruitment and post up on the forum if you're interested.