Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot beam Back to Ship
01-31-2012, 12:01 AM
I cannot beam back to my ship from DS9 the abort mission option to beam back says not available, anyone else have this problem or how to correct it
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 03:26 AM
I once thought i was stuck at the academy.But then i realized on the bottom right there was a bar that said beam to ship.Sorry im no help but hope you find a way out hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2012, 04:28 AM
For reference, it's the same situation at starfleet academy. Puzzled me for a good 10 minutes lol.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2012, 05:46 AM
we came up with a solution but you will have to play about a little.

#1. ensure you have all available missions

#2. log out of the game (all the way out as in Exit)

#3. log in and as soon as you can access the game look for a beam up button on the lower right of your screen or click your minimap beam out button and click it

*WARNING*

your boot up to DS9 may well take longer than usual do NOT attempt to Alt+F4 as it will only take even longer next time.

hope this helps

Additional:

New Deflector Bug fix:
If you have just acquired a new deflector on DS9 and cant fit it to your ship simply go into system space and fit it there and it should work.

M.A.C.O. shield (post patch fix)
Some may notice that the M.A.C.O. shields simply dont work...at all, to have them back to normal levels eg: 10% reduction to damage etc. simply take them off and fit to any other ship then simply switch them back to fix them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2012, 06:29 AM
your first officer took over and kicked you out of your own ship, too much Dabo and Leela they said.

Sorry!

.. lol that would suck.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Had that bug once too. Donīt remember seeing any buttons.
Just logged out and back in again.