Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
The MACO is still the most powerful, and consequently most desirable, shield in the game.

Or did you think that because you grinded STFs (just like everyone else had to), you deserved a broken God Mode?
Considering the amount of people I have seen complain about not being invincible in-game anymore, I would say yes.
Lt. Commander
# 32 MACO Shield is NOT Broken
02-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Honestly, you have not adapted your mind to the skill changes and the benefits of science abilities. In PvP, I had my Mk XI MACO shields down to 0, weapons unable to fire, and was a sitting duck! A single high yield torpedo could obliterate me!

Seriously, adapt to different abilities of your science officers.
The best way to counter tactical abilities is with engineering abilities, the best way to counter engineering abilities is with science abilities, the best way to counter science abilities is with tactical abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-02-2012, 10:19 AM
...................Sounds very personal. I would not be surprised to find out they are watching you now. Lurking in some forgotten corner, waiting to nerf you again.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardigm
Honestly, you have not adapted your mind to the skill changes and the benefits of science abilities. In PvP, I had my Mk XI MACO shields down to 0, weapons unable to fire, and was a sitting duck! A single high yield torpedo could obliterate me!

Seriously, adapt to different abilities of your science officers.
The best way to counter tactical abilities is with engineering abilities, the best way to counter engineering abilities is with science abilities, the best way to counter science abilities is with tactical abilities.
Was, not is.

It's fine now.