Lt. Commander
# 121
02-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Whilst you're checking the Lethean Boff's.. can you do a sweep on the Klink Boff's in general.. because in the last week I've seen 2 x Human (Sci, Tact, and Eng), and numerous Alien Boff's for KDF, but I'm yet to see a normal Klink Boff assignment.. It's normally Aliens only as far as the KDF are concerned.
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-04-2012, 03:49 AM
For your list I have had the KDF ultra-rare Minzon for months without realizing it.

Gravimetric Scientist: Eidetic Memory, Resilient, Telepathic, Unruly.

Image is the standard Reman picture, quoting "Embrace the death that lies within the darkness".
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
Whilst you're checking the Lethean Boff's.. can you do a sweep on the Klink Boff's in general.. because in the last week I've seen 2 x Human (Sci, Tact, and Eng), and numerous Alien Boff's for KDF, but I'm yet to see a normal Klink Boff assignment.. It's normally Aliens only as far as the KDF are concerned.
Is your Exploration Tier higher than your Engineering, Military or Science, perhaps?
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Is your Exploration Tier higher than your Engineering, Military or Science, perhaps?
Just checked my main Klink toon and no, my Exploration is the lower than my Military and Engineering, but not my science

I was actually basing my comment on the Doff Jobs Spreadsheet.. I don't think I've even seen one Klingon Boff assignment listed.. Aliens there's loads.. Couple of Nausican's, Couple of Gorn.. Klinks.. = zip.
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
Just checked my main Klink toon and no, my Exploration is the lower than my Military and Engineering, but not my science

I was actually basing my comment on the Doff Jobs Spreadsheet.. I don't think I've even seen one Klingon Boff assignment listed.. Aliens there's loads.. Couple of Nausican's, Couple of Gorn.. Klinks.. = zip.
I checked the assignments this morning, and at least one a quick look couldn't see any obvious reason why Klingon bridge officer assignments would be any rarer than Aliens; they have the same rarity. I will continue to look and see if there is anything else that might cause this.

One possibility is that Alien is Exploration, so usually in starclusters, and since the Colonial chains are where most people who are very deep into the duty officer system are focusing on, it may simply be better reported there for that reason.
Lt. Commander
# 126 Doff assignment reward?
02-07-2012, 12:27 AM
So there has been a few off the Doff missions where i recieve a reward that is a variant of prototype plans. I havent found anywhere on the forums or the stowiki with information on what to do with these items. I figured since it was a reward from a doff mission this would be the best place to ask. Hope i can get some positive feed back on this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie69
So there has been a few off the Doff missions where i recieve a reward that is a variant of prototype plans. I havent found anywhere on the forums or the stowiki with information on what to do with these items. I figured since it was a reward from a doff mission this would be the best place to ask. Hope i can get some positive feed back on this issue.
There is a Shipboard assignment that will allow you to assemble it into a functional consumable.
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie69
Put it in your bank. If you get the shipboard DOff mission to craft the item from it, you can use the mats (including the schematic) from your bank.
Lt. Commander
# 129
02-07-2012, 12:23 PM
i have only seen and been able to assemble two of them in the past two months so get one of each and hope
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-07-2012, 01:58 PM
You can also sell the plans on the exchange. Some of them sell pretty decently.