Lt. Commander
Did I miss something or have the changes that were on Tribble before F2P went live not in game yet? I've not found the option to add non-uniform items in the Tailor. And did they ever implement the option to add kits visuals to your BO uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenel
Did I miss something or have the changes that were on Tribble before F2P went live not in game yet? I've not found the option to add non-uniform items in the Tailor. And did they ever implement the option to add kits visuals to your BO uniforms?
Upper right corner in the tailor is an option to switch between off-duty and uniform options. They can't be used together yet, but now each slot can have either one.

No they haven't implemented kits yet. I believe they are waiting until they split kits up into individual skills and than they'll allow us to have uniform options for the various kits. Honestly, I don't think they've worked out all the details on this yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 08:17 AM
well that's the thing, I've been looking for the drop down option as it was in Tribble, it's just not there.

I'll take another look in case I'm just being blind.

Thanks for info.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenel
well that's the thing, I've been looking for the drop down option as it was in Tribble, it's just not there.

I'll take another look in case I'm just being blind.

Thanks for info.
Last time I looked it was there. I don't think they removed it.